Check out the memory of the Summer Camp 2014. Click here and enjoy 🙂
Teacher’s Day celebration this year is one of those treasured moments among teachers and students alike. Friendly matches, quizzes, foods (a lot of it!), nasheed performances, speeches and price giving to all beloved teachers were activities nicely put together by the Students Representative Council. Congratulation to the SRC for making all teachers feel appreciated today.
In the first quarter of 2015, Sri Ayesha has been involved in so many extra-curricular events (inter-school competition) organized by the Kementerian, JAIS, Universities and local private institutions. For the past 3 months, SAIS has been competing in more than 15 categories and our team has learned a lot…(and win a lot too)! We have achieved way above our target for this year… Good job everyone and Alhamdulillah. As a glimpse (in case you’ve missed the frequent updates and tweets), here they’re:
- 2nd and 3rd place for Hafazan Qur’an (MTQ)
- 3rd & 4th place Golf (representing district)
- 2nd runner-up English Debate (MSSD)
- Finalist Public Speaking (MSSD)
- Gold & Silver medals in MSSD track events
- Silver medal for bowling
- Silver medal for Lontar Peluru
- 2 wins in Amal Islami Primary school
- 1st place & 5th places in UNIKL Science Quiz
- 3rd place in Malaysia Stacking Competition.
- Champion Archery Olympic round under 18 MSSD.
- Check out some of our past achievements here…and read The Glory magazine in November to learn more!
SAIS is still competing is several more MSSD events this coming months including archery and football. Good luck team SAIS!
April is the beginning of Reading months at Sri Ayesha. The Reading month ceremony was officiated by the Principal Puan Azizah yesterday. As usual, there will be hundreds of activities organized by the Language Department for this special month – Bahasa Malaysia, English and Arabic. Happy Reading everyone!
Read more…al-Quran Chapter 96
Sri Ayesha Secondary students got a special lesson & meeting with astronomers from Unit Falak, Jabatan Mufti Selangor. This is part of the Cosmic education – Great Lesson that exposes our students to a bigger picture of the creation of Allah SWT. During this session, students also get to learn how to determine the qiblah’s direction for prayer and how to use the telescope. Sri Ayesha is working closely with Jabatan Mufti to establish an astronomy club soon!