Sri Ayesha seeks to enroll students in kindergarten – primary – secondary who show promise and proven ability and who are enthusiastic and eager to learn. Admission is competitive and applicants for each level are reviewed (and interviewed) on the basis of their academic record (grades, test scores, and teacher recommendations), character, and extracurricular interests and talents.
Fill in the REGISTRATION FORM.
How to enroll your child into Sri Ayesha
To enroll, these are the steps:
1. Fill in the form here: Click here REGISTRATION FORM
. Upload copy of your child’s MyKid, birth certificate and pay the registration fee.
2. We will schedule a placement test and an interview with parents.
3. Admission will be based on the test results and interview; subject to space availability. We will give priority to our current students.
1. Registration fee: RM 250
2. Annual Material fees [range RM600 – RM 1,150]
3. Annual Tuition fee [range RM3,600 – RM7,000]
4. Food (Snack and lunch) [paid monthly based on caterer’s cost]
(All fees are subject to change)
We provide a comfort, safe and secure transport service from your home to school. There’ll be an additional cost if you plan to get transportation service. Call our office for the cost and availability.